Sunday, April 29, 2012

Mojo Monday 238

This is my card for the Mojo Monday 238 sketch.  The card base is Gina K Designs' soft sand card stock.  I used a Spellbinders' scalloped square die to cut the squares from three patterned papers by My Mind's Eye.  The panel for the focal image is more soft sand card stock cut using Marvy Uchida's scalloped circle punch.  The floral image and sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Autumn Abundance stamp set.  To color the floral image, I used Marvy LePlume II markers #68 daffodil yellow and #36 manganese blue and for the leaves, Prismacolor pencil #PC912 apple green.  The sentiment was inked with the manganese blue marker and stamped onto white card stock and then cut into a tag shape.  I attached the tag to the Offray ribbon bow to finish the card.

No comments: