Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mojo Monday 237

I had a chance to participate and make a card for the current Mojo Monday 237 sketch challenge.  The flower image is an Inkadinkado stamp.  I stamped the image several times and colored them with Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits.  It's a small image but it made for good practice because this was my first time using the mineral spirits.  The patterned paper is by Hot Off the Press.  I adhered it to some light purple card stock from my stash that I had punched with the Martha Stewart zig-zag edge punch.  I cut out the flowers and adhered each with some dimensional adhesive.  I added some lovely sheer ribbon by Michaels.  The sentiment is from a stamp I found in the dollar bin at a local craft store.  The card base is Stampin Up's Perfect Plum card stock.

No comments: