Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy Birthday

A birthday card I made for my cousin.  The cupcake image is from a stamp I bought at the local craft store.  I colored it with various markers; cupcake base - Marvy LePlume II marker #85 mocha, candle - Marvy LePlume II marker #52 yellow green, flame - Copic markers Y38 Honey and Y15 Cadmium Yellow, and the frosting - pink Sharpie marker.  I cut it out with a Spellbinders oval nestibilities die.The sentiment is from a mini stamp set of I found at Target.  I stamped it with Stampin Up chocolate chip ink to tie in with the Stampin Up chocolate chip card stock used for the card base.  The patterned paper is by My Mind's Eye and I adhered it to white card stock cut with the EK Success double scallop edge punch.  The ribbon is by American Crafts.       

No comments: