Friday, August 13, 2010

JustRite 029

Here's a card I made using the JustRite 029 sketch. The stamped floral image is from JustRite's 2" wood stamper with 15 pt font and center. I cut the focal image using Spellbinder's labels one die and I used a technique I saw on a video at StampTV, called layering nestabilities labels die. The white panel and turquoise are cut from the same size die and I used the technique for layering my image. I colored the image with Marvy LePlume II blender pen and marker colors ultramarine, black, leaf green and sky blue. I adhered rhinestones to the flower centers for a little bling. I stamped the greeting and adhered it with dimensional adhesive and nestled it above two Prima flowers that I layered together. I threaded the Basic Grey button with DMC floss and adhered to the center of these flowers.

Full supply details:
Stamps - JustRite 2" wood stamper w/15 pt font and center
Die cut - Spellbinders' label one
Ink - Marvy Le Plume II markers #50, #1, #48 & #75; Stampin Up tempting turquoise
Stampin Up cs - tempting turquoise, kiwi kiss
Patterned paper - My Mind's Eye
Prima Flowers
Button - Basic Grey
Floss - DMC white
Ribbon - Michaels
Embellishment - rhinestones