Thursday, June 25, 2009

WooHoo...I've been published!!!

As I was sorting through the mail yesterday, I noticed a large package with my name on it and I quickly opened it thinking who is trying to sell me something now, LOL. Well, I opened it to find a complimentary copy of Just Cards! magazine!!! My card seen here was published....Yaaaaaay!!! It's on page 61 in Volume 14, Summer 2009 issue!! I mailed this card to the magazine last year for consideration to be published and because I hadn't heard anything after several months, I thought it was a no go....well this was such a great surprise!!!

I've heard it sometimes takes time (and I can imagine with all the project submissions magazines receive) and if you're interested in getting published, check out this information posted earlier this year by Carolyn King who shares her experience with getting published.

No comments: