Saturday, June 6, 2009

Monochromatic card and a bookmark



I made these projects for challenges at StampTV.

The bookmark was quite simple, just cut your basic rectangular shape to the desired size. The images are from stamps by Gina K. Designs; flower is from A Year of Flowers and the butterfly is from Little Tee's. I stamped the flower and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I then applied two colors of Pebbles Inc.'s pearlescent shimmers chalk over the flowers for color. I stamped the butterfly and added dashes for the flight patterns. A little ribbon at the top to finish it off.

I made the card for a color challenge to use blues or bluish green. I selected the teal color as I had paper and ink that matched quite nicely. I again used images from A Year of Flowers set. I used Stampin Up's Taken with Teal ink and card stock both from the Rich Regals color set. The patterned paper is from the Marcella collection made by K and Company.

No comments: