Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Onesie Announcement card




I found these great packs of paper at Target a few weeks ago for about $5 for a pack of 12 sheets (2 sheets per design). I grabbed a few different colors schemes because they are just lovely. They are by Marcella K or it could be K Marcella; I'm not sure but anyway, I just looked and see that this is a trademark of K and Company...no wonder they are pretty! I selected a sheet from the patterned paper multi set to make this card. I cut the paper into the onesie shape and adhered to card front then trimmed bottom edges of card to match the curve of the card. I used blue paper to add all the shirt details. I used a button die cut to cut buttons from shrink plastic and then I heated them to shrink down; the button I selected to use (there are 3 on the die) turned out to be the perfect size when shrunk to fit on the flap.

Stamps: Inque Boutique - Stephanie Bernard collection - mini baby
Tools: Marvy/Uchida circle scallop punch, sizzlets button #1 die, EK Success corner punch
Accessories: white shrink plastic

No comments: