Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Blessed candle


I finally tried it...the tissue paper and wax paper technique to transfer stamped images to a candle! It was quite easy and fun. I purchased two candles from a dollar store several months ago because this was going to be for practice, I didn't want to spend alot of money, and I didn't know how it was going to turn out. Well, now I would like to try this technique on a colored candle; of course I think I'll use a coupon at A.C. Moore or Michael's because candles can be somewhat expensive depending on the size.

Stamps are by Inque Boutique: Stephanie Barnard collection - mini Thanksgiving and Anita's Art stamps

I found the tutorial here. Click on the link called resources at the top of the page and then on the next screen type stamped candle in the search box to get to the tutorial. I'm sorry; I tried to but I can't get the link to the tutorial to post here.

No comments: