Friday, April 11, 2008

Black and White



After reading a blog post about creating using a black and white color scheme, I thought I would give it a try. This is a simple card measuring 8 1/2" x 4 1/2". I stamped the flourish image on strip of white card stock, adhered to black strip of cs, then adhered to the card front. I used a punch to round off the corners. I used the Spellbinder's die to cut the oval shapes but I was really lazy that night and traced around the shape and used my scissors to cut it out; talk about lazy, LOL! Ok; for me it wouldn't have taken but a few seconds to get my bug out but I was so determined to get this card done because the ideas were flowing and I couldn't let it mess up my mojo! This was probably the quickest card I've done. Stamp images are from Inque Boutique's Aging Gracefully set.

2 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

Very pretty card, looks elegant :)

Carolyn King said...

very pretty--black and white cards are always so striking!