Saturday, May 19, 2012

Thinking of You

A photo is the inspiration for the current Crafty Friends Challenges #3.  This is the project I created, a card that measures 4 3/8 x 6 3/4.(I ended up with this odd size because I didn't like how the first card front panel looked so I had to cut it and redo (ever happen to you, LOL!).  Anyway, I like this outcome much better!

I used a Cuttlebug die for the black and white flowers.  I used a combination of Marvy Uchida daisy flower punch outs and a few sizes of another Cuttlebug flower die to make the orange flower.  I topped it with a rhinestone for a little bling.  Other Supplies:  ink - Distress Ink (Spiced Marmalade), StazOn (Jet Black), striped paper - from my stash, green pp - My Mind's Eye, brads - Recollections, greenery - SU Sizzlits little leaves die and DCWV textured cs, sentiment - Studio G stamp, circle panel - SU Sahara Sand cs, card base - GKD Soft Sand cs, ribbon - Joann's.

2 comments:

Beate said...

Lovely card! Thanks so much for participating in the Crafty Friends Challenge.
Hugs and smiles

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful! I love the colors!