Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Birthday Wishes

A card for my Aunt's birthday.  The card base is Papertrey Ink's aqua mist cs which I also used as a layer to mat the floral image.  The flower is an image from Papertrey Ink's stamp set called Life.  I stamped it with Stampin Up's Pretty in Pink ink and cut it and also the layers with Spellbinders' Petite Oval nestabilities.  The sentiment is from Gina K. Design's Elegant Flowers stamp set and I stamped it with Versamark ink.  The patterned paper is by Anna Griffin and the ribbon is from Michaels by a company called Morex Corp.

4 comments:

Firenze said...

So very pretty! And I do like the soft colour combo. TFS!
Helen -- Firenze Cards

Unknown said...

Very pretty - I also like that color combo :) TFS

Dorothy said...

I love this card!!

Unknown said...

Such soft colors on this card. Thanks for sharing and thank you for the comments today. I really appreciate them

Toodles
Erika