Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mojo Monday 137



This weekend, I had a chance to get crafty and make a card for the Mojo Monday 137 sketch.


For the focal image panel, I used some scrap paper to hand cut some clouds to use for a mask. After placing them onto the white card stock, I sponged on the sea breeze ink to make the sky background. I used Verve Stamps' Miracles Blossom stamp set for the focal image on this card. I stamped the flower stems directly onto the panel and colored them with markers. I also added some streaks of grass to ground the image. I stamped, colored, cut and adhered the flowers to the panel. The sentiment is from Say it With Flowers from GKD. I embossed the strip of card stock with the Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder and added ribbon that to tie in the color of the flowers and brads.

Supplies:
Miracles Blossom stamp set (Verve Stamps)
Say it with Flowers stamp set (Gina K. Designs)
My Mind's Eye patterned paper
Stampin Up card stock (tempting turquoise)
Brilliance graphite black ink
Versamagic chalk ink (sea breeze)
American Crafts ribbon
Marvy LePlume II markers (dusty pink-#66, yellow green-#52, lt. green-#11)
Making Memories brads
Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder

3 comments:

Beate said...

Your card looks gorgeous!
Hugs and smiles

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful! Love the soft colors.

Ayana Posadas said...

What an adorable card!!! :)