Wednesday, September 9, 2009

TEBBSH Challenge #9


This is my card for challenge #9 in celebration of Taylored Expressions birthday bash. The challenge information can be found here.

I stamped the cupcakes onto water color paper, colored them with markers and used a blender pen to soften the colors. I distressed the edges of all the card stock and papers and inked the edges with the distress ink. After a bit of tweeking and rearranging the layout, this is what I came up with for this challenge.

Materials:
Stamped images: Gina K. Designs (100% Sweet by Rupa Shevde)
Card stock: Stampin Up (pale plum, baja breeze)
Patterned Papers: My Mind's Eye
Ink: Versafine (vintage sepia); Ranger distress (walnut stain); Marvy LePlume II markers (bubblegum pink, peppermint, lt. brown, beige, salvia blue)
Tools: Tim Holtz distressor tool; Fiskars squares 1 template; EK Success double scallop edge punch
Accessories: English Ribbons (luxury double satin Thistle/Lavender)

1 comment:

Sharon Harnist said...

Love the colors and distressing -- what a cute cupcake card! Thanks so much for playing in my challenge!