Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sketch Challenge


I participated in another sketch challenge.

Making the card base look like a stamp was such a fun challenge. I quickly figured out how to do it; I first used the smallest circle punch I own but I thought the notches were too big so, I used my SU ticket corner punch. One mistake I did make was thinking I could get it right the first time (oops, I wasted a piece of card stock but I quickly made myself a template from scrap paper; whew; luckily I had another sheet of the same colored card stock). I stamped the flower image (Studio G) using Versamark on the pink card stock because I thought it was too plain. Anyway, I think it turned out quite nice, (gotta pat yourself on the back sometime, lol).

Paper: Brenda Walton
Card stock: SU
Stamps: Studio G (clear), HMA Creative (free gift with a British craft magazine)
Ribbon: Fine Lines

No comments: