Friday, May 23, 2008

Bear Hugs


I thought this image was so cute. It's a lil' stamp set by Inque Boutique. I also received their Cabana paper set a few days ago. I love the combination of colors in this set!! I used 3 coordinated colors from the pack. I used markers to outline the stamp image details and to color it in after stamping. I also used the versamark to stamp the words in the background; I didn't think it would show up too well in the photo but you can see it somewhat in the background on the orange paper. I used a scallop punch to cut the green paper to frame the bears. I embellished with brown ribbon but I also wanted to use a peachy/orange ribbon and I found a place to use it. I put a bow on the head of the large bear. I used the sizzix die to cut the bookplate to frame the words and finish it off with some brads on each end.

No comments: